15th November 2021

15-November-2021 5:48
in General
by Admin

Leicester offered ground for everyone today, 70% of it was good to soft the remaining 30% was soft, good or firm. We decided not to run Roger Rarebit and no doubt I will be called in by the stewards when we declare and run on good to soft ground again. The same ground can be viewed differently by many but some clerks of courses just simply fail to be honest. I understand they could not water the top bend as it would have become slippery but there was no avoiding the fact that it was firm and we should have been told as much before setting off at the owner’s expense.



Routine canters for the horses this morning. I’ve off for a cup of tea.